Friday, July 16, 2010

JoAnne and I were just talking about how nice it would be if we could get a "margarita" delivery here at the Wagon Wheel RV park we are staying at in Forsyth, Mt.....it is 92 with a projected high of 98....and a margarita sounds heavenly.

Everywhere we go in Montana there are trains. They seem to run all night long, tooting their horn and alerting everyone to their presence. It is a nice sound but not so much when it is at 3 a.m.

Some of the great things about traveling like this is seeing the countryside, seeing all the small towns along the way, looking at the other lifestyles.

Some things I miss at home are of course my bed and taking baths, the temperate climate (really didn't know just how much I appreciated our mild temps until I got here and am living closer to nature with no "house" to insulate me from the outdoors). I miss having a toilet just in the next room....when we are in our tent, we use a 5 gallon bucket for that convenience....and let me tell you, it isn't as nice as my toilet at home.

Yesterday there was no camp ground in Custer where we planned to stay but there was a city park with a hose.....I stripped down in the park and used that hose for a shower....didn't really care that much if I had privacy or not ......though the town was small and no one was around so not much chance of being seen. Life on the road gives you opportunities you just don't have at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment