Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I am so excited. JoAnne is letting me use her old blackberry phone and she just got it set up so I can get email on my phone....that is so high tech for me I am beyond myself. Now if I can figure out how to do it.

We are in Livingston Mt., which is a cute little town. I had a pedicure yesterday which quite a lovely pampering experience. We are going to Columbus Mt. where we stayed last year....for free, in a city camp ground on the river. Free is good as it has been a bit pricey staying in some of the RV parks lately. But for free you also do not get services so no water, electric or wifi tonight...just the basics.

It was so windy in Livingston we were not even going to set up our tent last night for fear it would go the way of JoAnne and Steve's tent
....which you can see on the main page....totally flattened it. And now they have to get a new tent...we did not want that to happen to our tent too...but then the wind died down in the evening so we did get it set up. It was so windy walking down the street yesterday I felt like I was barely moving as I took each step. Apparently that is common in Livingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment